Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Grip of Grief

I recently had the pleasure of meeting and listening to songwriter, Louisa Branscomb at our Fresh in the Field weekend, at Firnew Farm last month. Tonight, I found this blogpost of a recent experience with the May tornado, and her beloved home, Woodsong Farm, I wanted to share this. Her songwriting is up there with the best, I'm thinking this post is so true from her heart, and just shows how vulnerable we all are to grief and to Mother Nature. She is one incredible lady, and what a pleasure to have her join into your life's experience:

tornadoreflections: The Grip of Grief: I don't want to mislead that every moment is transcendent, or that I'm any better than anyone else at finding redemption amid the dirt and d...

No comments :

Post a Comment